USB 4 Port
Internal Hub, Mounts in a PC Slot
Category: Electronic items
w/USBA, Electronic items w/USBB, USB & FireWire, and Other
- Fully compliant with USB specification 1.0
- Plug and
- 4/7 downstream ports with over-current detection and
protection per port
- Portable and Daisy Chainable
- Tiered star topology,
supports up to 127 USB-ready devices
- Only supports Self-Power mode
Swap - Fully supports real time dynamic insertion and removal of devices
to 12Mbps bandwidth for USB devices
- Each port supports 1.5Mbps and 12Mbps
(for low speed/full speed devices)
- Supports all USB devices: Keyboard,
Mouse, Monitor, Modem, Scanner, Printer, etc.
peripherals can connect either to a computer's port or to a hub.
- If the
computer doesn't have enough ports for all the peripherals, a hub is
- Maximum length on individual cables is 5 Meters.
terminators are needed on this bus.
- The A (flat) type port would be
considered the "out" port on a computer or hub.
- The B (square) type port
would be considered an "in" port on hubs or peripherals.
- A typical USB "out"
(Type-A) port can provide up to 500mA.
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per second
for USB 1.1 or 480 Megabytes per second for USB 2.0, the maximum number of
peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of
|Categories and Products Related
to: USB 4 Port Internal Hub, Mounts in a PC
product page to a friend|
Copyright © 1996-2013. All Rights