Power Switch Turns Devices on with a Phone Call
with existing phone line - no need to add a dedicated phone line.
- Remote reboot, remote restart, and remote shutdown using
a standard phone line.
- Remote programming.
- Manual and automatic reboot
- Security: User defined Security Access Code for remote
- Ultimate security: Power down devices that are not needed.
- Power - 120 VAC plug in
Contact - 120 VAC 15A with resettable circuit breaker
- Interrupt Modes -
Automatic ring detection. Manual pick up with security code.
- Switching Auto
- Reboot (15 seconds off then back on), Toggle (on or off), Power on call and
then turns off 2 minutes after call terminates.
- Switching Manual - Key Pad 4
or 6 digit security code command (on/off)
- Manual Override - Push button
- Power and Relay Status - LED; Remote audible
- Ringer Equivalence - 1.1 B
|Categories and Products Related to: Phone
Activated Power Switch Turns Devices on with a Phone
product page to a friend|
contents Copyright © 1996-2014. All Rights